Monday, June 15, 2009

yaya today is monday.monday blues rite?haha.actually not blues cause chong speak to all of us about the giant things,haha guess what xian(sean) regular customer said,

she said:i came so many times so many ppl washed before my hair,this times round is the most relaxing i had before.

xian said:oh really she(me) is still a student. haha..

then chong was like so proud of me la..haha.he prasie me in front of all the student sia.i wonder is abbie jealous(because she is the 1st student..)
i just so happy after chong told me this good news,my face turned red just like tomatoes sia.haha:))

im really damn happy because those ppl work there was like so pro you see,they cut & serve was super fast and great,but the customer said im washed better than them..haha..

yeah going holiday on thur and friday!!! melaka im coming~

No comments: