Saturday, June 13, 2009

today is really damn fuckin tried after going intermede(gaint) sean is there,and yan let me follow him and learn from him..hehe^^but is super stress with him sia,when i was there i was like didnt wear anything clothes super uneasy sia...is like so `zuozuo` there.when returned i look older.but really get to see what is teamwork there and have learned something there!:)
im body is aching thanks to weikang(asked me to dance too much and crazy yesterday nite.) sean tong this for me~really look older then my age isnt it?
flower`sean`customer.

focus! @ sean , he is sooo handsome.....!


milky milky.get to give flyer around..haha,fun time~


CABANA NIGHT~
handsome rite my teacher jun`
really have lots of fun i didnt have before in singapore,this is my first try haha and there will be the 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ````````time.we really get so loose and dance!!! super high for me and weikang.
jiahui said:are she drunk?
weikang:she's just too high!
haha,i didnt really drink that lots..just a little.hui i know what im doing k.haha.you was just like a wood yesterday haha.DJ there was great also,most of the songs make me dance.yeah.cant really tells you guys how the feeling,but its was like dream?something that had shown on tv?on drug?
haha.no i didnt take drugs..hehe..
lucky got jing and weikang if not i will be wood just like before(jazz&blue).
mixing with different age really do affect my mood sia.
what can i say? yesterday nite was a CRAZY NIGHT!!
i had totally enjoi-ED!
thankS weikang for driving us back home.
when can we do that again?
weikang!the dance floor is waiting for us!!
hehe`weikang`xiaobai(he call me that)

do we looks like couple? big brother? elder sister?

i dont know what jiahui doing~

i drink a little ya`

yeah,we got really high yesterday night at cabana!

aftermath `3am


get to go back secondary school to get my art work back.haha.then we headed down to ikea looking for aaron but end out shopping.


now who dare to say shui hair is not straigth?!
dom babe`

threesome?

before im outt with them!

No comments: