Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ten plus jiahui bro ask me out for supper.
stopped watching [hai pai tian xin] went out with him.
phoned jianhui di but he was outside with his friends already.
so count him out.
first jia hui bro bring me to one new opened cafe.
drink and food are ex.
and no tasty at all.
after that we went to the india shop to continue our supper.
saw that idiot jian hui walk pass our table with two girls one holding his hand.
im stunned no is we, jiahui stunned too.
who's that girl.
F word running out of my mouth but i swallowed back to my stomache.
he is not my who so i ston-ed then continue what we are chatting just now.
back home around one plus,continue with my haipai till now 324am blogger..
after dairy going sleep:)
later in the afternoon wanling coming jb find me dye and cut hair..
nitess

No comments: