Monday, January 11, 2010

eddy have said after chinese new year the first class of student will be graduated.
its happy to heard that,but kinda of sad to leave intermede.
but there's no others choice i have to go back where i was.
for me its easy to be use to a new place or even new people,just like i came back malaysia to stay..
its time for me to go..ya?

today eddy said..
eddy: u grown up le,i cant help u in your future le.
me:u can open a salon then i work for u loh,haha.
then he mumbler and walked away..
quite sad to leave my teachers too.
although he always scold us when he was in bad mood,
always hit my butt and knock my head
always say me not serious at dong things
always ask me to wash hair
always talk dirty thing to us..

ahjun.
always act like an idiot to make us laugh
always like to sing when ppls are around
always talk rubbish
and always have excuses for being mistake that he done

students in intermede:
thanks for accompany me walking through the hard times,i will miss all of you badly when i leave..

No comments: