Wednesday, August 5, 2009

all the basic of hairdressing are going to end soon.its means that we are moving on to somethings new and different.im happy but worried..can i handle it?

some f**king ass are finding troubles with me on last friday nite.skip all the unhappiness.


wed + thur = off days

baby is sleeping beside me,yes im @ her house^^..hehe later in the morning we are heading to jb for shopping session then she is going to intermede for some hairdo.
using her com and found photos of me,
ya what can i say i miss my long and healthy hair
and everythings in the past.
gossipin at break time,
foolin around in art lesson,
art camp
and whatever happy or unpleasent things that happened in secondnary school life.
i will remember and never forget.because its the most precious moment in life.
:jes dear,i miss painting and doing artworks with you and you will always be there when i was surrounded by troubles.although we didnt get to see eachother for 4 or 5 months due to our busy sheldue,i know u will still remember me.i love u.
:serena baobei,i know you are doing fine with your studies and last long with choonkiat:)
:dom and guys,i didnt get to meet up for very long ler.u guys can arrange one date for gathering?text me!
sarah dear:u are one of my best gf in secondnary school.miss chattin outside the classroom while others are having lesson inside.and sharing tears in artroom..look how silly we are..

wenxinbaby:u have been with me for almost 8 years,just want to let you know i cant lost you !

No comments: