Sunday, April 12, 2009

EDDY~haha cute huh..
today didnt break my record,only got two head..
haha.xiaowen set my hair till very hot..haha..


muacks..
today ren hao sent me home again today is the third day ler.haha.half way i go and buy 'loklok'.he was in the car waiting.when i get in the car he touch my leg and said.
ren hao : are your sock very thick?
esther : oh i touched me!haha i laught..
ren hao : oh sorry.this is the frist time i touch girl like this.
esther : then i shall be the lucky one right?
ren hao : haha..yar^^
sometime he was really cute!
on the way home he said about his love story.
i was so jealous that his ex got such a caring boyfriend like him.
he help her wash clothes,
cook for her,
sent her go school and back home,
give her money spent,
fill with all kinds of suprises.
but in the end she started to learn dance
and followed by third party..
and so they are seperated,
but in deep he didnt forget and forgive her..
i think he is still waiting for her..

No comments: