Tuesday, April 14, 2009

cute thing happened today the three cute customer come back and wash hair again,yesterday they come for two time hair wash.today one.haha and ten dollar tips..haha.my first time for tips.

sad thing happened too xiaowen decide to go ler.not staying with me anymore.i will sure miss her much much..cant bear to let her go but i cant do anything her way her choice..i wsih her all the best~

baobei msg me and ask-ed

him: what kind of relationship are we ?

me:dont know..

him:?

me:as u wish.

him:if you wanna break up i will be going back soon

me:then break ba..

him:but i cant bear it.

me:anyway you are going back de ma.is the matter of time only.this will be the final decision i have..

him:but you are my best girlfriend..

me:...

him:can i still call you baobei?

me:of course!

him:(he smile)............................................

No comments: