Friday, March 19, 2010

dont like to wear make up this few day as im lazy to wake up early
off to work at around ten ten
cut one malay guy and he teaches me malay but i forgot le..haha
then chat chat with manager fiona
i found that talking to her make me grow.
haha maybe im very agree with what she said or the way she do things
then flower told me something and i realize that i shouldnt believe in what i see
i must watch my mouth and keep my hands
too close with ppl that you just know is not that safe to yourself
so it a protection to me stay away a distance for you.
i also dont who is saying the truth
so to protect myself from harm is not to stay too close...
working is totally different with studying
you needed to face not only the customer and ppl that always around you.
maybe they are just wearing a mask~
keep thinking about what flower had told me while cutting customer hair i almost cut my hand.
and i meet one cute little child wanna wash hair and cut,i didnt put in effort on it as im damn tired so i anyhow cut.
last customer a malay lady.long hair to shoulder length bob,it is nice when it is blow well and waxed.
she love the hairstyle i cut for her and she thanks me again and smile back that give me the strength to move on in work.

No comments: