Monday, December 14, 2009

competition ended last night.

result

best curl
1st kelly
2nd jian hui
3rd weiliang

best cut
1st cash
2nd lianghong
3rd me

best colour
1st cash
2nd kelly
3rd weilang

i only won the third prise for best cut award.
sian loh..the best curl didnt get..:'(
wasted my long hair model time..
more fucking up thing is weiliang got two prise for his fucking little last minutes work.
we stunned.
but anyway i did my models all by myself that is the bigger effort i done.even the cutting,colour,tong parts.teachers didnt give me any ideas and help.is all done by me.that is what i proud of.
not like someone(elvin) last minutes sean still help him cut..
sian.
and to all others winner congrats &
if the model is not done by you there is nothing to proud of.
ya one more thing,elvin said before the competition he got 80percent chance for the best cut award ended up..nothing.so dont be too over confident ya.

today monday going to genting later after blogging. with my parent and long hair model yonglin.wendnesday shopping at kl...hehe..is time for some rest now..

~photos will be uploaded when i got it from them~

No comments: