Sunday, May 10, 2009


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~
wish all the mother have enjoied today!happy mother's day to all mother..
TO:
dearest mum thanks for supporting me throught the days & times.MUACKS~
my baby wenxin mother:i love u & your laksa!(hehe).
my baobei serena mother:thanks ma.u alway care me!waiting for more drinkin session at your house!(kekex)
xiong's mother:auntie i have enjoied and time i spent in sarawak!hope to see u soon(if can).
mummy annie(sk manager):thanks for being so kind when i was working for u~
my liao mama(beloved chinese teacher):i miss you lots,i lost your contact hope u are fine & we could meet up some day.

me and my sis before going out for mother's ay dinner~
starocks opened by a famous model in malaysia...
drinks...iced starocks ,blue lagoon,light starocks..
stone grilled-chicken and fish.with black pepper sauce~


my main dish!
fish fish again..i dont like that sauce..


bormine~

finish-ED

yeah~



our suprise!

No comments: