Thursday, March 26, 2009

spending time in malaysia was just like killing myself a little by a little.
cant stand the way here and cant cope with it.here was a very tiring lifestyle.
i got to repeating the the same kinds of things everyday.
wake up bath,go school,go home sleep.
im feeling bored..

yesterday phoned wenxin in the evening.we chat chat,
chat about a lots of things then i cant control my emotional,
my tears just fall out from my eyes,everything seems to be blur.
i have tried to control my tears but it just fall off like nobody business and none of them cares.
my heart soured.

im not feeling contented anymore!
i dont have any friend here to accompany me.
i dont have any ears to listen when i speak.
i dont have any the things i have like before.

everything seems like going downwards just like what i felt inside.
everything was like faded away from me.
far back behind me.
i tried to catch but i failed,
then i notice that i could never look back anymore again..

No comments: